Ingleside offers homely accomodation, providing support, companionship and security, with a balance of privacy and independence. Located only a short distance from the town centre and public transport facilities, we are very much part of the local community.
- 24 hour Lifeline alarm call system
- Lounge with TV, computer and DVD player
- Dining room
- Laundry/Ironing room
- Stair lift to first floor
- Maintained Gardens with pond
- Outside seating area
You have the support of the following staff
- Live-in House Manager (occupies self-contained flat)
- Relief House Manager
- Domestic/Kitchen Assistants
We also have a group of volunteers who offer support and friendship for those who have chosen to live with us. If you are interested in learning more about Ingleside please contact us for more information.