May Mills Loughborough
May Mills House offers homely accommodation, providing support, companionship and security, with a balance of privacy and independence. Located only a short distance from the town centre and public transport facilities, we are very much part of the local community.
May Mills Facilities
- 24 hour Lifeline alarm call system
- Lounge with TV, computer and DVD player
- Dining room
- Laundry/Ironing room
- All floors are accessible by lifts
- Maintained Gardens
- Hairdressing salon
- 3 separate shared kitchenettes with fridge, microwave and kettle
You have the support of the following staff:
- Live-in House Manager (occupies self-contained flat)
- Relief House Manager
- Domestic/Kitchen Assistants
All staff supported by Volunteers. If you are interested in learning more about May Mills House please contact us for more information.